Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Explore. Dream. Discover.

Mark Twain:
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

#1.) Make a challenge for yourself to do something new each day & create a blog to chronicle it!

I decided to make another blog. My new blog venture will be public and will chronicle my quest to try something I have never done before, every day! I have already started a list of things I have never tried before, so far I have about 70 things on my list that I cant wait to cross off! I understand being a mom and working can sometimes get hectic, so I'm sure there will be days I miss. It will be my intention to TRY to do something new everyday, take pictures/video of me doing it, then blog about it. As I was sitting watching my mom sew last night I realized I dont do much anymore besides take care of Blakely. I am one of the most laid back people EVER and am completely content most of the time to just hang around the house now. Well, NO MORE! I need to get out of my nice little box I am in, and revert back to the person that used to book a trip across the US on a moments notice.... someone who on a whim up and decided over breakfast at an IHOP in Austin, TX to drive to Colorado just to see the snow, RIGHT THEN! Yep, this mom needs a pick me up... and what better way, then to learn and experience some NEW things. So, today I will mark the first day on this new journey. Today I will do something new! I will create a blog with this self challenge. I hope you will follow along. It would be a blast if some of you did some of these new things along with me.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Bootcamp will have to go on here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Hopefully there will be things on here that I will try too!

    ReplyDelete